Latency is a common issue that most PC gamers deal with when they switch to a console. Fortunately, XIM Apex provides an excellent PC gaming experience with accurate aiming on the console.
The XIM Apex Ps4 is also quite user-friendly. It comes with a sophisticated yet easy-to-use application to adjust all your settings. It lets you configure input commands for games and even make changes mid-game.
With the XIM Apex PS4, it’s pretty easy to customize settings to match your keyboard, mouse, and game. You can add smoothing to your mouse and even alter the input type. In addition, you can create separate inputs and binds or auxiliaries based on the game.
This controller input adapter supports PS3, PS4, and Xbox One, and Xbox 360. It’s suitable if you play on multiple consoles. XIM Apex is also compatible with Titan 2, Keymander, Venom-X, etc.
Upgrading the XIM Apex Firmware
You have to upgrade the XIM Apex PS4 firmware to enjoy the latest features. To update, you have to plug the adapter onto the USB port and hold its button while plugging it in. Now, do the following:
- Keep on holding the button till you see the blue LED
- Download and open the Firmware Tool for Mac or Windows
- Click on the “Update Firmware” option
- Finally, wait till you get a notification to remove the adapter safely
- Congratulations! Your XIM Apex PS4 firmware is now updated